NatureHDWallpaper reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of NatureHDWallpaper users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide NatureHDWallpaper's copyright agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit NatureHDWallpaper to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit NatureHDWallpaper.Blogspot.Com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law, and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the NatureHDWallpaper website any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.